Tuesday, June 29, 2010

The Travel papers are in hand.

Thanks to Patricia at Travel at the Foothills (480.893.0203) I now have the entire travel itinerary and all the e-tickets (I remember when that was a Disney term for Rides) and all the vouchers for all the land trips and lodging at the various "resorts" that we will be at.

This picture indicates my new passion, to get down to my fighting weight of 195 by next weekend. The Gym and I have become combative friends, and I have dumped nearly 15 pounds since I decided to go to the Solomon's. Patricia warns me that I shouldn't be too concerned with losing too much weight, since I am destined to come back lighter than when we leave the states (her rough estimate was at least 5 pounds!). But nearly 3 miles, in 31 minutes ain't that bad for an old coot like me. Right? And no knee problems so far!

No comments:

Post a Comment