Thursday, July 8, 2010

Uepi Lodge - for a week

This is a view from what I gather, near the Uepi lodge of the Onne Village. Wonder what critters linger in the shallows? Guess I am going to find out!








Our #1 activity will be, eating, drinking and snorkeling. Probably in various orders, along with slathering ourselves with sunblock, and mosquito repellent.








The boys and I will be at the Uepi Lodge for a week, enjoying the weather, the water, and the waves? We change rooms about half way thru, moving from the Garden Bungalow to a Beach Bungalow.











I stole these photos from their website, in case you want to see the advertised potion of the accomodations. Lunch looks better than I told Tara it was going to look like!

http://www.uepi.com/gallery.html

2 comments:

  1. It sure does. Now I want to tag along ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, thinking about buying the shake with Garage on the right of this picture. Waterfront property!

    ReplyDelete